Head of HR to Loomis Pay
Are you a self-driven HR person with a start-up mindset who is passionate to work in both a strategic and operational level with an end-to-end responsibility? Are you a great ambassador for building a learning culture and will take a key part in setting the structures in a fast-growing company? Then you should apply for the Head of HR position at Loomis Pay!
Loomis Pay, launched in October 2020, is a fast-growing fintech initiative within the Loomis Group. Loomis Pay have a complete all-in-one platform for merchants managing all types of payments, including cash, card, and other digital alternatives, both in store and online. The company is growing fast and is in an early stage of evolution and as our Head of HR you will be an important part of our journey to grow the business across many countries. Welcome to join our team!
As our Head of HR, you will report directly to the CEO of Loomis Pay and with a dotted line to Loomis Group CHRO.
In this role you will:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Set the structure and support in successful recruitment and onboarding processes to ensure that we can attract top talents
- Help managing a modern workplace with people across countries
- Set structures and support the leaders to achieve development, engagement, and motivation to ensure retention of people
- Provide expertise in the area of people management and HRBP
- Be a key part in ensuring that people processes are set and adhered to, so Loomis Pay can act as a regulated company, having a payment institution license
- Be an ambassador of a start-up mindset, get people to work together, and build a learning culture – all to be done within the established frameworks of Loomis
- Report to management and provide proactive decision-support based on HR metrics and insights gathered
- Handle workplace investigations, disciplinary, and termination procedures
- Handle employment relations incl. cooperation with internal/external Union representatives
Your key internal stakeholders are the CEO of Loomis Pay, the leadership team in Loomis Pay (taking all key decisions), internal employees and consultants, Loomis Group CHRO (dotted line with close functional cooperation), Loomis local country management who are responsible for Loomis Pay sales organization etc. Your key external stakeholders are Employers organizations, Union representatives and suppliers.
Your skills, experience, and qualifications:
- Preferably a university degree within HR, or Economics with organization/leadership as your specialization area
- Proven working managerial experience as HR Manager/Director
- Track record from a high pace and/or start-up environment and ideally also from a larger international organization
- Proven record of successful people management as you will guide others
- Experience from setting and implementing polices and instructions
- Understand how to set, analyze, and derive insights from HR metrics and be capable of efficiently administrating all this HR data, including HR systems and databases
- High knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent language skills in English (English is the primary language)
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Your personal characteristics:
- Great strategic understanding and commercially oriented
- Hands on to solve HR challenges, as the business will encounter new challenges not foreseen
- Analytical and people-oriented
- Well-structured and team player-oriented
- Ability to build and manage strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to question and challenge the organization
Contact and application:
In this recruitment process, Loomis Pay works together with Jurek HR. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since we are interviewing on a regular basis. If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Consultant at Jurek HR, Ylva Ottosson at email@example.com , 0046733914108 or Researcher Sandra Waldnert at firstname.lastname@example.org , 0046760026937
Welcome with your application!
Dela detta jobb